Your Hearing Solutions from LaHaye Center for Hearing – Offering Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations for All Ages.
Dr. Leon C. LaHaye is proud to announce the integration of a new division of healthcare at the LaHaye Centers in Lafayette and Opelousas offices. The LaHaye Center for Hearing is a fully integrated part of the practice and is overseen by the doctors at the practice. Director of this new department is Clinical Audiologist Philip Pearce, who has both an undergraduate degree and Masters’ Degree in Audiology.
LaHaye Center for Hearing Health offers a large selection of digital hearing aids at every price point, state of the art testing equipment, and offers comprehensive hearing health evaluations for all ages, including children. Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurance plans are accepted.
“Our patients have asked for this service, and we are excited to offer it! Vision and Hearing—we can treat them both under one roof”. LaHaye Center for Hearing Health is located in Dr. LaHaye’s offices in Opelousas and Lafayette.Download Our Hearing Brochure.
To schedule your appointment with Mr. Pearce, Clinical Audiologist, call:
- 337-235-2149 in Lafayette.
- 337-942-2024 in Opelousas.
What you can expect from the Highest Quality Hearing Instruments
- Exceptional clarity
- Natural sound
- Effortless hearing
- Hassle‐free listening on the phone
- Ease of hearing in noisy environments
- Modern and discreet design
- Secure custom fit made exclusively for you
- Comfortable enough to wear all
Recognize the onset of hearing loss by asking yourself the following questions:
- Do you ever experience feelings of dizziness?
- Do you have ringing or other noises (tinnitus) in your ears?
- Do others complain that you watch television with the volume too high?
- Do you frequently have to ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you have difficulty following conversations in groups or noisy situations?
- Do you have to sit up front in meetings or worship services in order to understand the speaker?
- Do you have difficulty understanding women’s or children’s voices?
- Do you have trouble knowing where sounds are coming from?
- Do you have trouble understanding when someone talks to you from another room or is not looking directly at you?
- Do others tell you that you don’t seem to hear them?
- Does it often seem like others are mumbling when they talk to you?
- Do you avoid family meetings or social situations because you cannot understand what people are saying?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, ask your doctor how the LaHaye Center for Hearing can help you “Hear Like You Remember”.
We have a large selection of digital hearing devices at every price point and the most state of the art testing equipment, and a full time degreed clinical audiologist on staff.
The same quality, integrity, and professionalism that you have come to expect from the LaHaye Total Eye Care team is a hallmark of our comprehensive hearing program.
We have a large selection of the most sophisticated digital hearing instruments at every price point, state of the art testing equipment, and a full-time degreed audiologist on staff.